This is IR Receiving Head VS1838B Remote Control Receiver. The 1838B is miniaturized infrared receivers for remote control and other applications requiring improved ambient light rejection. The separate PIN diode and preamplifier IC are assembled on a single lead frame.
The epoxy package contains a special IR filter. This module has excellent performance even in disturbed ambient light applications and provides protection against uncontrolled output pulses.
Use this IR Receiver Diode – TSOP38238, a simple IR receiver for infrared remote control of your next project. With low power consumption and an easy to use package, it mates well with embedded electronics and can be used with common IR remotes.
The TSOP382 is a miniaturized receiver for infrared remote control systems. A PIN diode and a preamplifier are assembled on a lead frame while the epoxy package acts as an IR filter. The demodulated output signal can be directly decoded by a microprocessor. The TSOP382 is compatible with all common IR remote control data formats.
- Optical switch
- Light detecting portion of a remote control
- AV instruments such as Audio,TV,VCR,CD,MD,DVD,etc.
- Home appliances such as Air-conditioner, Fan,etc.
- CATV set-top boxes
- Multi-media Equipment.
- Photodetector and preamplifier in one package.
- Internal filter for PCM frequency.
- Inner shield, good anti-interference ability.
- High immunity against ambient light.
- Improved shielding against electric field disturbance
- 3.0V or 5.0V supply voltage; low power consumption.
- TTL and CMOS compatibility.
- Suitable transmission code: NEC code,RC5 code.
- Universal receiver. 38 KHz
- Infrared receiver.
- Infrared remote control receiver.
- TL1838 VS1838B. 38khz
Package Includes :
1 x IR Receiving Head VS1838B.